Sunday 31 July 2011

Laughing Yoga - Laughter in the American Law Library

Hi 
Another new week, another new month, another new Laughter Yoga clip

And it's just laughter - in the American Library at the Middle Temple, Inns of Court, London.

Hope the powers that be don't mind that I shot a sneaky little laugh at such a precious location - I was photographing some barristers and it was just such a wonderful venue, how could I resist . . . 



Well, that was a little different to the usual Laughter Yoga video clips - hope you enjoyed it and laughed along with me - I keep hoping you're doing this every day, it'll make your life so much richer in joy - why not Like the facebook page - or join the conversation on Twitter - @LaughingYogaHa

Incidentally the films I couldn't remember were The Davinci Code and Bridget Jones - Edge of Reason

Laughing Yoga, delivered with LOVE, as always

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha

    I love this one...

    Hiding from one side to the other...lol... Had me in stitches... :-0

    ReplyDelete